- Net revenues totaled RMB1,146.7 million (US$187.4 million) ^1 for the third quarter of 2013, an increase of 28.3% year-over-year, exceeding the high end of previously announced guidance.
- Net income attributable to China Lodging Group was RMB124.9 million (US$20.4 million) for the third quarter of 2013, an increase of 30.4% year-over-year. Excluding share-based compensation expenses, adjusted net income attributable to the Company (non-GAAP) was RMB133.8 million (US$21.9 million) for the third quarter of 2013, an increase of 29.2% year-over-year.
- Adjusted operating margin for the third quarter of 2013 was 15.7%, improving from 14.3% in the same period of 2012.
- Diluted earnings per ADS^2 were RMB2.00 (US$0.33) for the third quarter of 2013. Excluding share-based compensation expenses, adjusted diluted earnings per ADS (non-GAAP) was RMB2.14 (US$0.35) for the third quarter of 2013, an increase of 28.1% year-over-year.
- China Lodging Group expects Q4 net revenues growth of 24% to 26%.
- Net revenues increased 20% year over year to $468.1 million. Non-GAAP net revenues increased 21% year over year to $454.0 million.
- Advertising revenues grew 21% year over year to $366.4 million.
- Non-advertising revenues increased 16% year over year to $101.7 million. Non-GAAP non-advertising revenues increased 19% year over year to $87.6 million.
- Net income attributable to SINA was $0.7 million, or less than $0.01 diluted net loss per share attributable to SINA. Non-GAAP net income attributable to SINA was $44.3 million, compared to $1.4 million for the same period last year. Non-GAAP diluted net income per share attributable to SINA was $0.65, compared to $0.01 for the same period last year.
- Total quarterly sales increased by 54.5% to $22.1 million from $14.3 million. Excluding $3.6 million of H5N1 vaccine revenue recognized in the third quarter of 2013, the sales from regular products increased by 29.5% to $18.5 million from $14.3 million.
- Gross profit increased by 111.7% to $15.9 million from $7.5 million. Gross margin was 72.1%, compared to 52.6%.
- Net income attributable to common stockholders was $2.3 million, or $0.04 per basic and diluted share, compared to net loss attributed to common stockholders of $3.0 million, or $0.05 per basic and diluted share.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $89.0 million as of September 30, 2013, compared to $91.2 million as of December 31, 2012.
Tencent said WeChat now has 272 million monthly active users and it will continue to introduce new self-developed and third-party games into its WeChat and mobile QQ chat applications.
Net profit for the three months ended Sept. 30 rose to CNY3.87 billion ($631 million) from CNY3.22 billion a year earlier. The result was worse than the average CNY3.93 billion net profit forecast of nine analysts polled by Thomson Reuters.
Revenue rose 34% to CNY15.54 billion from CNY11.57 billion, in line with the CNY15.54 billion forecast in the poll.
Noble Group Ltd. (OTC:NOBGF) Q3 2013 Earnings Call November 12, 2013 5:30 AM ET
- First Quarter of FY 2014 net sales increased 27.3% to $50.3 million, net income increased 17.1% to $10.4 million with EPS of $0.35.
- The Company Provided Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Guidance Range: Revenue, Net Income and EPS of between $43 million and $47 million, $4 million and $5 million, and $0.13 and $0.16 based on 31,812,014 number of fully diluted shares, respectively.
- The Company Updated Guidance Range of Fiscal Year 2014 as the following: Revenue, Net Income and EPS of between $220 million and $250 million, $36 million and $38 million, and $1.13 and $1.19 based on 31,812,014 number of fully diluted shares, respectively.